- Gayle Forman, Just One Day (released 1/8): Forman follows up her moving post-life story If I Stay with a contemporary love story.
- Caroline B. Cooney, Janie Face to Face (released 1/8): Cooney has been a prolific author for nearly a quarter of a century now, with her range of works including the classic The Face on the Milk Carton (the series that this latest release concludes).
- Kiersten White, Mind Games (out 2/19): A psychological thriller from the paranormal writer of the Paranormalcy trilogy.
- Maureen Johnson, The Madness Underneath (out 2/26): Book 2 in the Shades of London ghostly crime series.
- Lauren Oliver, Requiem (out 3/5): The final book of the dystopian Delirium trilogy (I'm most excited about this one!)
- Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess (out 3/19): The last installment of the urban fantasy Infernal Devices trilogy.
Check out the full listing of anticipated January-March releases at Y.A. to Watch For: The Winter 2013 Preview via the Atlantic Wire. What releases are you most looking forward to?
Post a Comment